Thursday, June 9, 2022

The Blood Series, Books 1-3 - Now in Paperback!

Hi readers ✌after a lot of requests, I finally have my bestselling Blood series boxed set 1-3 available in paperback as well (click image to learn more):


Blood Singers, Blood Song and Blood Chosen - now in one paperback!

In other Blood news, I am busy formatting another Blood box set, 7-9, available shortly! Currently, The Blood Series is available in 2 boxed sets as follows: 1-3 and 4-6. There are 10 Blood series books available so it's the perfect time to compile a 3rd boxed set to complete the line-up. This boxed set will include the novels: Redemptive Blood, Blood Crown and Alpha Blood

ONE BLOOD, book #11 releases on December 29, 2022.

I am ghostwriting on FIVERR! Check out my gigs and soon to be more. I am loving this new direction just as much as my "regular" job. 😀

Currently, I'm 70% done with my next novel, THROUGH DARK GLASS.

Google Play Audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, this comment will be verified.