Tuesday, June 25, 2013

David Got His Dose of Death!

Congratulations Reader David W. for winning the Dose of Death grand prize: DEATH SCREAMS, DEATH WEEPS & UNREQUITED DEATH in a triple hit of FREE goodness!


I don't know if this is HIS reaction but I can make up anything I want: I'm a fantasy writer... among other things ;) lol.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you who entered and PROMISE this will not be the last contest! I like to run at least one every other month. The next contest will be to promote my next new release:


This contest will be titled The Big Blood Bash giveaway. Why? Because clearly, I'm kinda an alliteration nerd. Uh-huh.
I don't know why... but I think she's the hottest thing alive and I'm a big True Blood fan....
I'm also not a Believer in Blondes but there are some exceptions.... lol.

*

Join me on August first for the BIG BLOOD BASH giveaway and a chance to win the following in singed paperback plus exclusive swag, available only once:
BLOOD SINGERS
BLOOD SONG
BLOOD CHOSEN


I'm not goofing around with this guys! I'm going hard on the paint. The winner shall have their name in book #4 (coming 2014!) as an added bonus! Ever want to be immortalized? Here's your chance~

Stay tuned for updates, teasers, quotes from *nasty* Tony and more!


4 comments:

  1. I'm diggin all the gifs T!! Awesome comp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is pretty much my reaction!! Thanks so very much for the books and would love to leave a review when I finish reading them. Great Series, likable characters and good storyline. Thanks again, David Woodall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... that's great David! And thank you for entering. It's pure joy to gift my work but it's a little sweeter when a guy gets it 'cuz Death was for the boys... I'm so pleased plenty of chicks like it too ;)

      Please review if/when you're able, every review counts! ty.

      Take care, T.

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughts, this comment will be verified.