Friday, June 14, 2013

A BRUTAL TENDERNESS Cover Reveal by Marata Eros

Hi Readers! I'm sure you've been wondering why there hasn't been a TRB release since March 1... well, here's why: I've been writing and editing A BRUTAL TENDERNESS, the companion novel to A TERRIBLE LOVE. I'm also 75% through my next dark erotic suspense novel: THE DARKEST JOY.
coming August 26, 2013

TDJ will be complete and in for edits by July 1 or earlier and then what will I do with my time?
Well, I'm going to move my arse on finishing up the third book in the Blood Series: BLOOD CHOSEN. 
I'm about 10K into this third installment and will pick up where I left off in late June. For those Blood fans out there; don't worry, this will be just as complicated and convoluted a work as all the Blood books. Multiple POVs and intricate plotlines followed. Uh-huh. Don't you want to know what hateful Tony is scheming (I want to kill him so bad I can taste his death on my tongue)? Don't you want to hear Cyn rant in her head? And what of Slash? This is not a series for readers that like to hit the easy button. It's a thinking, wakeful and engaging series (I have to be 'in the mood' to read a novel like this. I was certainly needing to be to write it! lol). I wish it were simpler but I'm not really in charge: my muse is. 
Here's the blurb for a refresher:

*
Julia has Awakened and in so doing bound herself to her one true soulmate, the king to her queen. The blood-binding which was foretold between fang and claw ultimately rescued her from certain death, the Circle of Protection is now complete.

Yet, another would-be queen vies for the position of ultimate ruler and believes she has found an ancient loophole that will upset the new balance of potential peace that has been put into play by Julia's prophesied reign. Jacqueline will stop at nothing to achieve her goals, even using the dreaded Were to further her victory.

Cynthia and Adrianna form an unlikely alliance to survive against an enemy that now 

has help for his madness to take shape. Emmanuel, the Feral and Truman find themselves drawn to defend and protect a new order with a past that haunts their efforts, while a broken Were rises to a position of power through sacrifice and the one woman that holds his heart.

Can Julia and her one true mate bring peace to the species and rescue the ones they love? Will the Blood Singers fulfill their destiny to unite three groups of sworn enemies to come together as one?

Be sure to enter the Rafflecopter giveaway to win the last half of the Death series! Enter HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, this comment will be verified.