Monday, May 6, 2013

Pieces of Reflection! The Prologue for THE REFLECTIVE HeRe!

Hey Readers! I've just gone crazy and in the middle of two book projects, shelved everything for a day and a half and got some work done on my new adult dark fantasy series: Reflection~
What? You ask-- aren't you working on BLOOD CHOSEN and the... untitled dark romantic suspense under your pen name?

Oh yes, I am! But sometimes... those "voices" yell and they were literally screaming for this prologue and a few chapters that follow. So now I can think again. In the meantime, I thought everyone might like a taste of Reflection.

Click here for the prologue in THE REFLECTIVE *tantalizing teaser*

expected publication October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, this comment will be verified.