Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Vlog of Thanks! ATL is on the New York Times Bestseller List!


Yippee Readers! A TERRIBLE LOVE debuted as #24 on the New York Times bestseller list this past Friday and I couldn't be more ecstatic!
I'm SO excited for the success of ATL... however, I wished to thank all the AMAZING Readers that put ATL on the map! Please know how much you all mean to me:
video
And if this isn't enough good news, ATL also debuted on the USA Today list at #60 this past Thursday as well... "I'm overjoyed" doesn't cover it Readers ;)


6 comments:

  1. That’s awesome Tamara! Congratulations! Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hi Stephen~ Thank you so much... I'm surprised and pleased! :D ttys, keep in touch! It's been too long....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! But I see your books around a lot and have been following your career. You’ve been doing great! So productive! Your success is well deserved. I wish I could write that fast. Getting better, but it still takes me a long time. That said, I will be be finishing a new novel in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news! Hope it's a "King's X" sequel.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. KX 2 will happen this year, for sure. The new book is something a little different, but related. Not a proper sequel, though.

    OMG, Terrible love is blowing up on Amazon! BTW, I just added your new monicker “NY Times and USA Today Bestselling Author” to your blurb for King’s X. Feels so big time now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG... totally LOVE that! lol... I stand behind every review I've written so that totally works for me :) King's X is a meaty chuck... for sure. Not for those that might be easily confused but for those that want to puzzle it out ;) Let me know when your new baby is finito! ttys :D

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughts, this comment will be verified.