Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Pen Name: Marata Eros

Hi Readers,

I began publishing my young and new adult dark fantasy novels two years ago and shortly after I began, created a pen name to keep my dark erotic works ( and now contemporary romance) separate from each other.

NYT & USA Today bestseller....

With the recent success of my new adult contemporary romance, A TERRIBLE LOVE, that sits at #21 today (2/28/13) in the top 100, it was my hope that by revealing my pen name, my TRB following could enjoy this new transitional work. It is my first attempt at a non-paranormal story and its success allowed me the confidence to share it with my faithful readers.

If you're over 18, Please visit my adult blog which features dark erotica and my contemporary romance title, A TERRIBLE LOVE by Marata Eros...

Update: since this posting, ATL hit the NYT bestselling charts at position #24 and #60 on USA Today! Thank you Readers!

I'd like to thank my readers for their patience as I continue to write in many different genres....



Thank you for your thoughts, this comment will be verified.