Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Update: The Savage Principle is Next!

Hi Readers:

In an effort to renumber my series in the order I feel they should be read, I will begin writing a short novel, THE SAVAGE PRINCIPLE. It will technically be a prequel, but it is very spoiler-ish for readers who have not yet read PEARL and to some extent, BLOOD.

How do I fix that? Well... I name PRINCIPLE book three and I will release it when PROTECTOR was originally scheduled. Does it make PROTECTOR later? Yes. However, I don't think peeps will complain when they see Rowenna and King Raymond in action. I always write two titles simultaneously so PROTECTOR should have a staggered release of perhaps a month or so later. It's a longer work and will need extra time.

The reordering will not affect any readers who are currently enjoying the series. It'll just bring more "meat" to the reading table, so to speak....

Here is the updated order (to be implemented upon the release of PRINCIPLE)

THE PEARL SAVAGE (#1)
THE SAVAGE BLOOD (#2)
THE SAVAGE PRINCIPLE (#3) March
THE SAVAGE VENGEANCE (#4)
THE SAVAGE PROTECTOR (#5) April

Thank you so much for your patience!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, this comment will be verified.