Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Random Reader Love!

Each month, I'd like to celebrate whatever success I've achieved by honoring the readers who make it possible.
Happy Halloween~
This month it's Jenn from Missouri! 

Jenn will be the very first recipient of my COOL SWAG.
I've heard a lot about swag and I think I dig giving it.
What's included?
Signed paperback of my newest release + bookmark + a surprise treat!
Want in?
This is how it works: show the love!
It's pretty simple, show the love and it'll come full circle.
I love my readers!

Let me know you've got that loving feeling by leaving your comment below...  and rake in the loot! You do not have to comment to be chosen, but it sure gets my full attention.... 

A new Reader will be chosen in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, this comment will be verified.