Monday, September 10, 2012

Vote for Your Fave Indie! Only Ten Days Left!

Hey Readers... yeah, that's me and my *hot* photographer. Together we did some fun photos and I'm Wonderful Wonder Woman!

Why? Because a terrific book blogger, Evie @ Bookish, is having an Amazing Indie Contest featuring the top 25 Independent Authors. Some of us are dressing up like superheroes!

Please vote for your top Indie pick (yup, I'm on the list and this is my naughty, shameless plug).

VOTE HERE and click on the following:

 Who is your favourite INDIE author? (View 51 suggestions)


Don't vote for just one! Spread the love~ Voting ends on September 20.

Check out Evie's spotlight at the end of the month for prizes, giveaways and photos of Amazing Indies in costume (I'm not the only glutton for punishment here, guys!), as we frolic about and hand out FREE books! Yay!

Keep up on Evie's supreme book shenanigans HERE

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great! I can't wait to see some of the other authors. :D

    ReplyDelete