Sunday, February 5, 2012

DEATH INCEPTION~ Where Death Began!

Coming summer 2012!


Kyle Ulysses Hart and his team of scientists mapped the human genome in the year 2010. As Brain Impulse Technology came online... so did the long arm of the United States government. A covert, military-driven regime was born with genetic manipulation the key to future widespread control.

When pharmaceutical laboratories, funded by the Graysheets, discover a way to unlock paranormal potential through compulsive inoculation, their exploitative dream is realized.

A lone teenager named Jeffrey Parker, falls prey when he manifests the rare, Affinity for the Dead.The Graysheets abandon all pretense of stewardship, ripping him from his family for their nefarious purposes.

Can Jeffrey remain who he was destined to be in an environment exclusively built for mass control?

*



   Readers have spoken! I will begin work on a prequel to the Death Series. Never fear! It will not delay the promised release dates of any of my full-length novels! The plan for INCEPTION will be a novella-length book (that is about 20,000 words or 60-ish pages). My "regular" novels have been between 85-110K. In an effort for my work to remain affordable for my readers I will be offering DEATH INCEPTION for .99 cents.

Thank you, Readers! Your input and interactions are very appreciated. Tamara

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Tamara!! You just made my night!! When I saw this on goodreads I jumped up and did a little jig!! My children now think I should be committed!! LOL

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love it already! i'm so glad i found you! you can thank Pixel of Ink for that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shannon... it took the kids that long? Mine figured it out a long time ago for me! lol! That's great. I hope the blurb sounds like what you were hoping for? Now I've got that story pinging around... ugh! That's okay for us day dreamer types I guess! :D Thanks!

    @Heather... Pixels! Really? That's terrific! No... it's really me that's so grateful readers are starting to discover DEATH, BLOOD and SAVAGE. (Listen to those titles, will ya? Huh!) Very violent... ;) Take care and thanks for your kind words girls... =)

    ReplyDelete