Friday, December 23, 2011

A Ginormous THANK YOU to My Readers!

My Readers ROCK! As of today, Dec. 23, 2011:

Death Whispers is in the TOP 100 for Children's Science Fiction!
Death Speaks is in the TOP 100 for Children's Mysteries, Espionage and Detectives
Genre Fiction; Occult!

last but not least: The Savage Blood is in the TOP 100 for Romance; Time Travel,
Historical Fantasy
Historical Science Fiction & Fantasy

I'd like to thank all my readers from the bottom of my heart for reading my work!!! It's the best Christmas gift ever! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Thats a huge accomplishment!

    I don't know if you remember me, but we discussed your novels and the writing process when you came into Kay Jewelrs. Just thought I'd let you know that Waypoint is on sale now and this weekend, it's half-off at $3,if you're interested.

    Happy New Year!!


Thank you for your thoughts, this comment will be verified.