Sunday, August 7, 2011

100th GFC follower reached~! Yea and Thanks everyone!

In honor of my fantastic followers I will use to choose one lucky recipient to receive an e- copy of both The Pearl Savage and Death Whispers. I will announce the winner tomorrow~! Thanks so much for following me~ :D


  1. Congrats on 100 followers, here's to the 1000+ :)
    I am so sorry I haven't reply to your emails yet, I will get to it in the evening, promise!

    Lots of Love from Vancouver!

  2. Hello, Tamara. I was going to ask how you were doing, but it sounds as if you are doing quite well. :)
    Congrats on your followers and much success with your writing.
    Have a great week.


  3. @Evie; know you're busy, thanks for getting back to me!XOXO
    @Jimmy...awww, thanks so much and good fortune to you as well :)


Thank you for your thoughts, this comment will be verified.